If you love a home with charm and character, and would like to live in central Wangaratta, put this Templeton Street property to the top of your list. Step inside to high ceilings, polished timber floorboards and a perfect mix of old and new where the only decisions to be made is where to put your furniture. Take long river walks, work out at the Wangaratta Indoor and Aquatic Centre or stroll into the centre of town. A great home in a very desirable location.
- 3 bedrooms. Two bedrooms with floor-to-ceiling robes. (Will easily fit king-size beds).
- Ducted gas heating. Gas-log fire. Evaporative cooling. Refrigerated cooling.
- Neat timber kitchen with new gas cooktop and electric oven.
- Claw-foot bath and separate shower.
- Gas hot water service.
- Tinted windows to exterior of home.
- New carpets in two bedrooms.
- Internet cables to 2nd and 3rd bedrooms. Extra power points. Internet modem in 2nd bedroom wardrobe.
- Delightful outdoor entertaining area. Private, secure back yard.
- Watering system throughout rear lawn/garden beds.
- Large garden shed.
- Good fencing.
- Rear access via shared driveway.