2821 Wangaratta-Yarrawonga Road, Peechelba VIC
In the same ownership for the past 23 years and a credit to its dedicated owners, this delightful farmlet located midway between Wangaratta and Yarrawonga is now for sale. The lucky buyer of 'Attunga' will enjoy a home that wants for nothing in creature comforts while still retaining much of its original country style and charm. A wonderful lifestyle property with abundant water and productive, versatile land where all the hard work has been done!
- Classic country farmhouse comprising 3 large bedrooms including master with ensuite.
- Polished hardwood floors. High ceilings.
- Re-stumped, re-wired, re-roofed.
- Large lounge with French doors.
- Dining room with open fire. Slow combustion wood heater with heat transfer system. Seven individual split systems. Numerous ceiling fans.
- Large farmhouse kitchen with new Rayburn combustion stove, Miele oven, Miele hotplate, and dishwasher. Butler's pantry.
- Renovated bathroom with separate bath and shower.
- Colourbond garage 6m x 6m with concrete floor and power, easily fitting 2 vehicles.
- Wireless NBN.
- 4.5kw solar power generator system.
- 315 litre solar heated hot water system.
- 2 x 24,000 litre rainwater storage tanks with UV and micro filter system.
- Reliable 75-metre bore with 1hp deep-well pump.
- Separate well, fully-brick to beyond 25 metres with 1hp pump.
- 550 established and annually- productive olive trees on 5 acres (approx.).
- Red sandy loam soil.
- Small dam at front of property.
- Cattle and sheep yards.
- Very large power agricultural shed - 100m from main home.
- Excellent fencing. Sections of electrified fencing.
- Established fruit trees and large vegetable patch.
- Home well set back from main road (130m approx.)
- School bus to front gate.