With views that will captivate you every day, this Markwood property on 40 acres (approx.) is the lifestyle opportunity of your dreams. Retreat from the sounds of city living to a much-loved 4-bedroom home, strategically located to take in the sweeping valley views below. Located close to the Milawa/Oxley gourmet region and an easy drive to either Wangaratta or Myrtleford, and beyond that, the snow fields of Mt Hotham and Falls Creek. With terrific shedding and excellent rain and raw-water capacity, this is a property not to be missed.
- Cosy slow combustion wood fire. Split system. Evaporative cooling.
- 4 bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans.
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living. Kitchen has soft-close drawers, infrared cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher and a large walk-in pantry.
- Modern floating floor to the main living and kitchen area.
- Brilliant covered outdoor entertaining deck complete with built-in misting system and barbecue.
- Great shed for the handyman - 19.4m length x 7.5m width x 2.9m high. Functionally designed as a double garage at one end to house cars, caravans and/or boats, dual sliding side doors access and an additional workshop at the other.
- Abundant water. 5 large rainwater tanks with a capacity of more than 370,000 litres. 3 separate dams.
- Substantial irrigation system including pumps from each of the three dams and sprinklers to each of the flower/veggie gardens and large orchard which offers a great variety of home grown produce all year round.
- Secure fences throughout the property of 40 acres. Separated into two paddocks plus the house area with the additional two paddocks currently being leased at $100 per quarter. Large firewood supply.
- You can move in and enjoy immediately - great infrastructure in place and all the hard work has been done!