Well established and beautifully presented, this half acre property in Oxley township promises comfortable living in a peaceful setting. The brick veneer home comprises three bedrooms, two-way bathroom, formal lounge and separate kitchen dining area, while externally the large double carport, delightful outdoor entertaining area, established trees and handy rear access complete a great package, all within walking distance of the local convenience store and post office. Your new lifestyle awaits!
- Neat kitchen with electric oven and cooktop, as-new dishwasher.
- Slow combustion wood heating, separate air conditioner, ducted evaporative cooling.
- Walk-through robe from master bedroom to bathroom.
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms. Built-in robes in two bedrooms.
- Separate shower and bath.
- Energy-saving 5-panel solar system.
- 6m x 4m garden shed.
- Town water plus rainwater tanks with 9,500 litre capacity.
- NBN connected.
- Established lemon, plum, apricot and orange trees.
- A credit to its owner of the past 16 years.