', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');
Reluctantly offered for sale by its long standing owners is this excellent three bedroom brick home on 3769 square metres in Whitfield. Plenty of creature comforts including ducted gas floor heating, slow combustion wood heater and ducted evaporative cooling, while the Blackwood timber kitchen with 900mm industrial gas cooktop will suit the budding chef right down to the ground. Externally plenty of great shedding for the handyman, fertile vegetable gardens and unlimited bore water offer a tremendous lifestyle away from the sounds of city living.
- Sold 3-bedroom brick home with separate study.
- Open plan kitchen/dining area. Good size lounge.
- Polish floorboards and high ceilings.
- Excellent heating/cooling.
- 12-panel solar system with large inverter.
- Double garage, double carport. Large workshop.
- Outdoor kitchenette with oven and cooktop.
- Established trees and fruit trees. Large vegetable garden.
- Large chook enclosure.
- Easy walk to shop, post office and popular Whitfield Hotel.