Immaculate and well established in Tarrawingee is this private oasis on a half acre (approx.). Ideal for the lifestyle buyer wanting their peace and privacy, the property offers a solid 3-bedroom brick home with verndahs on all sides, excellent shedding and abundant water to maintain the superb garden all year round.
So quiet yet close to town!
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living.
- Neat kitchen with ceramic cooktop and electric wall oven.
- Slow combustion wood heater + 2 split systems.
- Bathroom and ensuite.
- Powered shed 15m x 6m (approx.) with electric tilt door and pedestrian access. Side skillion for additional storage.
- Cement woodshed and large garden shed.
- High double carport for cars, caravan, trailer or boat.
- Dog-proof fences on all boundaries.
- Four rainwater tanks (44,000 litre capacity) servicing house only.
- Reliable, high quality bore water for gardens and lawns.
- Extensive garden watering system.
- NBN to property.
- Established vegetable garden.
Large chook shed.
- Easy sealed road drive to and from Wangaratta.
- Reluctantly offered for sale by current owners of 12 years.