Surprisingly spacious and with lots of valuable improvements already completed, this affordable three bedroom home is bound to catch the eye of a the savvy investor. With a 12 month lease in place until December 2018, at $280 per week, the 7% return is hard to ignore. The lounge/dining/kitchen being the hub of the home is larger than most properties in this price bracket, while the three bedrooms have built-in robes and recently-laid carpet. The house has been re-wired and comes with a large shed which can be accessed from two streets. Excellent value!
- Roomy kitchen with gas oven and cooktop, rangehood and dishwasher.
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living.
- Gas heater. Air conditioner.
- Neutral color scheme throughout.
- Large laundry.
- Front and rear verandahs.
- Roller shutters (front 2 bedrooms).
- Double carport.
- Concrete stumps.
- 9m x 6m shed (approx..). Power, concrete floor, pedestrian access and roller door.
- Low maintenance cladding exterior.
- Corner block of 649 square metres (approx.).