Affordable opportunity for the lifestyle buyer who wants a cosy home, shed, good water and enough land to do their thing. If you don't want to be “in-town”, this Peechelba property on 1 1/2 acres (approx.) offers good space and privacy while only a 15-minute sealed road drive to Wangaratta. With 2 megalitre raw water allocation from the Ovens River you can establish your own piece of paradise.
- 3-bedroom hardiplank home. Built in robes and ceiling fans in all 3 bedrooms.
- Neat kitchen with electric oven, ceramic cooktop, dishwasher and pantry.
- Separate shower and bath.
- Slow combustion wood heater. Ducted evaporative cooling.
- Polished floorboards. Freshly painted throughout.
- Large rear verandah.
- Small utility room / sleep out.
- 7m x 4.5m shed with concrete floor, 3-phase power and roller door. Carport.
- Two small garden sheds.
- Solar hot water. .
- 60,000 litre rain-water tank, plus raw water.
- Dog-proof fencing. Established trees, garden and lawns.